Thursday, September 25, 2008

September!!

  • September... I really love the month of September!!
  • September is the month that two of my favorite people were born! Sweet Kandi Lynn was born on the 21st and My Brent Aaron was born on the 28th
  • September marks the beginning of Fall!
  • September fall tv starts! (Greys, Desperate Housewives etc)
  • September is football! (yes I do at times enjoy it)
  • September means that I can break out all the fall scented candles that I have secretly been hoarding for the past 9 months!
  • September is caramel apples
  • September is the start of major cattle sales
  • September is a closer chance of getting away from 100 degree weather
  • September is show steer calving month
  • September is Pumpkin
  • September is Pumpkin Spice
  • September is Candy Corn (I love CC until I found out that three handfuls of CC is equivalent to a Big Mac and fries!!!!!)
  • September is Scarecrows
  • September is jeans and MAYBE just MAYBE a long sleeve shirt or *gasp* a sweater
  • September is dove season!
  • September is just perfect!!!!

1 comment:

britni said...

So true about September! Its the kick off for the year ending and the calendar year ending is a great time of the year!! I too love the football season part and JEANS! Finally get to cover up my white legs that will always be too white! :)