Monday, November 17, 2008

"Not Me!" Monday





There is a blog that I read almost daily and she does this Not me Monday thing so I thought that I would give it a try. (If you ever have a chance to read her blog in its entirety I truly urge you to do so it is amazing how God is using her and what an amazing God he is)




I did not throw some clean already washed clothes back in the hamper because I did not feel like folding them knowing that my cleaning lady is coming tomorrow and she will do it. That would be totally lazy and selfish




I did not hide the last piece of fish under some lettuce last night at dinner so that no else would see and I could have it all to myself.




I did not just realize that it has been more than four days since the baby has had a full bath (not the washcloth and lotion kind) and then just put her in the kitchen sink to save time




I did not just pile some more clothes into the basket in Brinleys room instead of putting them in her dresser when the basket is inches from the dresser




I did not eat three pieces of Britnis cornbread knowing that it was totally against all of my healthy eating rules




Thats all I have for now but there are still some time left in today!!
Now its your turn what have you not done???? : )

2 comments:

Kouper Shane said...

Awesome! I read MckMama's blog daily too! I have wanted to do this post too... but have not yet! Maybe next week. i need to gather up some of my "not me's!" Great post!!
k

britni said...

Great post! You have splurge on the calories sometimes...its good for you ;) J/k I might have to try this post one day...doesn't make you depressing though? Oh..the things I dont do!