Monday, December 1, 2008

I am still stuffed from Thanksgiving : )


Brinley grew a watermelon from a seed and was VERY proud of her masterpiece.
Maybe if we plant it at the right time next year we will grow a bigger one!


DAMN PAPARAZZI!!!!




I am in LOVE with this green chair! I really want to take some family pictures around it, in this area, or something soon!



I forgot to post this picture a while back so here it is......

Brinley is in love with Tyler Allan she thinks that he is the PERFECT man. When we were at the state show in October they were playing together and Brinley wanted to go see the horses that were at the other side of the barn. So she asked Tyler to go with her, well her world came crashing down when her "perfect man" told her no that he wanted to play football instead. She had to learn at an early age about a man and his football.

1 comment:

britni said...

LOL..I love it! I TOTALLY understand Brinley! I have got 2 of those boys! I also think the green chair is a fabulous idea. It would be so gorgeous!