Tuesday, July 14, 2009

to bunk or not to bunk

So the time is coming closer when I am going to move Brylen from the nursery to a big girl room. Granted I still have some time..... the plan is not to move her until her second birthday (December 7th) but I like to plan and try to have it all laid out before I begin. So the thought has come up weather or not to bunk the girls together. I have talked it over with Brinley and she is for the idea but what if shes not after we have Brylen all moved in. I love the idea of them sharing a room and having the closeness and consoling that could come out of sharing a room. However, I do want to be on my toes and move them to separate rooms before the time comes that they are arguing over personal space. So I think that they could share a room for a couple or so years. If we do decide on rooming them together the issue of beds comes up. So I have been looking a bunk beds and I am really liking them so far, or do I go with a single queen bed? Or do I scratch the idea all together and put them in separate rooms. The computer room has long been designated as Brylens room but it could become an extra bedroom for a couple of years...... and the nursery could become a sitting/computer room....... : )
So what to do? What are yalls thoughts?

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

britni said...

okay..so bunks make me nervous...I think...why not remodel and have nice big change. I say make the office Brylens and brylens the office. How fun to redo both rooms. If you are going for a bunk though I like the first one with the desk area, but can they make it in white? I think white would look best in their room. Hey..this is just my opinion though! :)

Chelsea Lietz said...

bunk beds with secure rails! I think the girls will love it!