Sunday, February 1, 2009

At last......

Yeah I know.... I am a total slacker..... what else could I possibly be doing that would constitute not updating my blog in almost 2 month..........hmmmmmm I will get back to you on that.........

The last couple of days have been really sad for us. We had to put down our main cow Monday morning. I know some of yall are saying really a cow but if you truly know us then you know how important they are to us. C132 (the cows id) was the matriarch of our herd. She has produced MANY champions for us and really we would not have the herd or operation that we have if it weren't for her. JR 2Z Celeste C132

On to the girls........ Brylen started walking on my moms birthday (1-11-09) and I now know how much easier I had it before. She is everywhere and wants to get there by herself!! She is trying to cut come molers and is hating it! Her favorite words are "mama" "ball" "kitty" "cow" "horse" and the list goes on she is extremely vocal and lets us know what she wants and how she wants it.

Brinley is turning into a big girl before our eyes. She rides extremely well, loves gymnastics, not so crazy about dance, and wants to do everything with her daddy. She cracks us up daily with her thoughts and ideas, has decided that she wants to be a horse trainer when she grows up.... that is after she trains Quinn (our goldendoodle) how to play basketball like AirBud!

I am having problems with my computer uploading photos so as soon as I get that in order I will update some more

Until then Pray for Rain!!


1 comment:

britni said...

So Sorry about Celeste! I am so happy though to see a new page when I opened up your window...yipee!! It was good seeing yall on Sat. and we do need to get together..I will call you after church tonight.