Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boot Scootin.......

I got a new pair of boots on Sunday and I am so in love with them I had to share them with you. They are famous..... they were made for an ad in Cowboys and Indians and when I went to get measured to have some made for me I tried these on and they fit perfect.....meant to be!!!!

Today is day 3 post accident and Brinley is getting better.... she is complaining less of her head hurting and the swelling is slowly going away.This morning I was at the sink washing some dishes and I turned around and this is how I found the girls eating....... never mind that the youngest is on the table and not strapped into her seat lets look at the posistive.........at least they were sharing : )



I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL!!! She really loves to boogie!!!!
She got it from her momma! : )


1 comment:

britni said...

Work it GIRL! I want to see that little girl DANCE. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE BOOTS! I bet you are HOT in them! I hope Brin continues to get better.