Thursday, October 16, 2008

Homecoming Week

Its homecoming week for Seguin and it is in full force. Tonight is the community peprally and parade and the game is tomorrow night. Brinley did MiniMats again this year and they get to cheer and preform a dance during the peprally : )


For those of you who know about "Our Donald" : ) I have very exciting news....... he has been nominated for Homecoming King!!!!!!!!!!!!! The boy has come a long way since I "found" him or he found me in 2000. We love him so much and are so proud of him for all the wonderful choices that he makes everyday. So keep your fingers crossed and think "King Donald"
wow that has a nice ring to it!!!!!



So I am off to pick up Brinley from school, take her to dance, come home change into her cheerleading outfit and off to the peprally!!!

Until later Pray for RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I could I'd vote for him