Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Weekend

This weekend we went to College Station to watch some of our calves show in the State Show. All in all we did really well....... The Junior Show we had Grand & Reserve Champion Heifer
and in the open show we had Grand Champion Heifer. We really could not ask for better.
(I got some really good pictures of Tyler showing Neon but I will post those later I still need to work on the lighting in some of them)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We stayed with Kimberly and Kandi in their house in College Station. It was my first time to see the house and I really liked it. They have it decorated really cute and it is nice quiet neighborhood. So Kandi has these two kittens Lilly Mae and Dolly (or something like that) well my girls were in love with them. Brylen chased them everywhere and when we went looking for her we found her under Kandis bed with the one of the kittens. Poor girl could not figure out how to get back out from under there she kept trying to sit up then she would bump her head.


So Brinley is in love with the Allan boys especially Tyler. She wanted to do everything he was doing, sit by him, play football with him, cheer him on when he showed. She really thinks that he is just perfect : ) Mason (the younger Allan boy) on the other hand is infatuated with Brylen! He says that he loves her soft hair! : )


Kandi acting silly with JC Rogers when she is supposed to be working the show ring




REESE!!!!!!!!!! (he was a little sleepy)




Brylen and Harrison Faust - he is great guy traveled with all us girls this summer and loves my kids and never once bitched about it... at least to my face : )



Booie (aka Kimberly) giving Brylen kisses I LOVE THIS PICTURE!




We had a lot of fun with great friends, family and cattle!!

1 comment:

britni said...

Aw..the trip looks like lots of fun! I LOVE the pic of Kimberley and Brylen! Too cute!