Monday, October 6, 2008

Randomness

.


These two bucks were outside my parents house the other day..... not bad huh?!?!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Brylen will be 10 months old tomorrow!!! Crazy!! It really seems like yesterday that I was in the hospital with her and now...............................
she is a chatterboxing, cruising, almost walking, eye teeth cutting, sippy cup drinking, finger pinching, puppy, cow, kitty, horse loving, follow big sister around everywhere, 10 month old!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brent's birthday was on the 28th...............he is the 2-9 now!!!! We got together at my parents for ribs, salad and cupcakes
My parents, Brent's parents and I all went in together and got Brent a barbque pit for his Birthday. He was surprised and really liked it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something must be in the air because my allergies are driving me nuts and I have a headache that will not go away............................. so until the tylenol kicks in PRAY FOR RAIN!!

1 comment:

britni said...

Katie I LOVE that picture of Brylen! It is so good! Oh sweet is Brinley and Brent too! Okay I guess I love exclamation marks!!! Call me later!