Thursday, August 21, 2008

Are Thursdays cursed for me?????

Today started out like any typical Thursday....... running around trying to get Brinley to school on somewhat time, and trying to organize what I could get done in the time she would be occupied with her friends. So she goes to school all excited bc they are having a "pet show" today with their "stuffed" pets getting to show off their tricks and tell the class all about them. After I drop her off Brylen and I head off to run our endless list of errands. I decided to start in New Braunfels with the feed store and then head to the other stores that I needed to go to over there. So I am bee bopping along and Faith Lutheran Preschool shows up on my caller id. ugggghhhhh I knew there had to be something wrong, I automatically answered with "What Happen?" Sharon Stollewerk says, "well Brinley came inside from the playground to go potty (yay Brinley!!) and she was going back outside and Mrs. Katherine was following and she got so excited about whatever that she started to run and ran right in to the latch of the gate." Oh........... well crud! She goes on saying that I need to come look at it and make a decision. So off I go again hauling it to Seguin from New Braunfels. If any of you are ever wondering the quickest way from NB to Seguin is hwy 46. No matter what side of NB you are on head back to 46 and go. Believe me I have had to do it two weeks in a row now.
So I get to Faith Lutheran and everyone feels so bad, Brinley is curled up in Mrs. Katherines lap (WE LOVE HER!!!!!!) and I take a look at it, and my none medical degree prognosis is....... Stitches! So I call Dr Hartfiels office and take her in. Dr Hartfiel really is a saint when it comes to the kiddos. He talked Brinley through it and I think it went really smooth for a three year old getting stitches.
So I have come to the conclusion that I am banned from New Braunfels on Thursdays! (Previous post - Brylen)
Brinley will probably have a black eye come tomorrow but all in all she is a trooper!!!!!!!


On another note the prayers for rain worked but we still need more.
Sooooooo.......


Until next time PRAY FOR RAIN!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my thursdays are really cursed. :/