Monday, August 4, 2008

Backyardigans


We took the girls to the Majestic on Sunday to see The Backyardigans! Brinley loved it!! We had gone before to see Go Diego Go and I personally liked that one better, but to a three year old I think that they all rock!! The day before the show we were driving through town and I reminded Brinley that who we were going to see the next day. Well I asked her if she thought it would be neat to see them in person instead of on TV all the time, and she looked at me and said, "Mom.... its not really them its men dressed up like them. you know like trick or treat" The girl never ceases to amaze me with her thoughts. However I think once we got there she was so into it it didnt matter if they were puppets on the stage she just liked all the singing and dancing.
Until next time........
Pray for RAIN!!!! :D

No comments: