Monday, August 11, 2008

Birthday!!




Sunday (August 10th) was my Birthday. I am now 28..... still in my twenties but the thirties are coming quick. :{
We celebrated at our house with Brent's and mine parents, Kandi, Mimi and Papa Beicker, Donald, Austin and The Calls (minus Jack). It was a really great Birthday and I appreciate everyone. I cooked (yea I know shocking) lasagna and salad, and I made a strawberry cake with Ice Cream in the middle (my favorite) I think that everyone enjoyed the food and no one has told me that they are sick yet so all is good!!!

Brent got me probably one of the best (unique) presents yet. SEMEN!! Yes, you read it right SEMEN! There is a bull that we have been vying for semen on for a while and Brent came through and surprised me with it!! I know that allot of you are shaking your heads, but if you truly know us then you know that it was the perfect gift!! Thanks Babe I LOVE YOU!!

Thank you to everyone else for the wonderful gifts and your company, I appreciate all of you and love you all dearly!!!!



1 comment:

britni said...

What a great pic of Brylen! Thanks for the invite...glad that you got what you wanted event though it was semen! Oh, and next time let us do all of the work! No one got sick here and it was a fabulous meal! Who knew Katie could cook so well! :)